Listen To Sock It To Me Freestyle On SoundCloud and Audiomack

 

Oya Obinidodo - Sock It To Me Freestyle 

Listen to my new original freestyle "Sock It To Me Freestyle" on SoundCloud, Dailymotion, and Vimeo. Also, be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube and follow me on Instagram. Stay tuned for more underground gangster rap! If gangster rap is the genre you're looking for, I've got you covered! 

Listen on SoundCloud 



Listen On Dailymotion

Listen On Vimeo




Listen On Audiomack

Sock It To Me Freestyle on Audiomack
Oya Obinidodo on Audiomack 


Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell