My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

The Ruff Owtdowz by Oya Obinidodo
'The Ruff Owtdowz©' All rights reserved.

My second solo album 'The Ruff Owtdowz©' is still streaming on all music platforms. I released the album on January 1st, 2024. Two of the songs on the album won a film festival award. Those songs were 'I gotta clean slate © ' and 'Dying in the Basement©'. 

I worked very hard on the album and no one was with me during the time of creating it. No one should be taking credit for my album but me. I am not signed to anyone's record label, I don't have a manager, or a team. Sure I hired a few people online to promote the album but no one helped me create it. I did everything on my own. 

Listen On Apple Music 


Last updated September 19th, 2024 at 4:48pm

Comments

Popular Post

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell