Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks' Out Now 

Warning: The following music video contains extremely disturbing content. Do not try filming on a pier or bridge near the water alone, without a life vest, or without a lifeguard nearby. If you go near the water make sure you know how to swim because I don't. I could've lost my life that night. One huge gusts of wind and that would've been the end of me as you know it. It was windy as hell out there! Do not try his at home it is very dangerous. Santa Muerte is closer than you think.


Today, I released an official music video for 'From Smokin Rocks', check it out on YouTube and Instagram. The video, which was edited by musical artist, Fahim Rudro, will be dropping to more platforms very soon. The music video was submitted to several music blogs and film festivals. 

I filmed the video at a bar and near the city skyline. The city skyline part was an extremely dangerous stunt might I add. I was extremely close to the edge, I was alone at night, it was like 2:30 in the morning, and it was extremely windy outside. I hope you readers read the warning. I could've died there during my video shoot, but I didn't. The video shots that I captured right there was extremely risky. I usually shoot my music videos in at least three different scenes, but I was so busy that I didn't have time to. 

In the video clips of me standing outside at the bar, the lighting was horrible. I was so distracted by my potential fans coming up to me that I didn't even check the video clips after I recorded them to see if the lighting was good. I realized that I wasn't standing near the lighting the whole time where I would've captured some better shots. I also had a lighting kit with me but sometimes it's a pain in the ass having to set everything up in certain locations. 
I hope to one day create my first vinyl, as well as an old fashioned cassette tape version of one of my albums. 

I'm not over sharing, I'm just speaking the truth. I put the truth out to help save a life from going through the hardships that I went through. I put alot of hard work, dedication, and creativity into creating this music video and I hope you listeners and readers enjoy watching just as much as I did creating it. Stay tuned for more hip hop music, horror stories, and films.











Oya Obinidodo - From Smokin Rocks 
2024. © Oya Obinidodo. All rights reserved.

Listen On These Platforms 










Listen on Apple Music 





Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell