No Females Allowed Records: On Being A Hardcore Felon For Life, Traveling With Cannabis, Flashy Phones, Rejection, New Solo Album



Check out my new No Females Allowed Records Podcast #5, where I am talking about being a hardcore felon for life, traveling with cannabis, the latest flashy cell phones, handing rejection, a new solo album coming, and more. Please, if you're a sicko and a bully and you don't support me, please exit now. To all the incestuous, downlow gay perverted women and men out there that are looking to degrade me and make me look gay, please f*ck off. I'm not into that and I'm not your kind and I'm not for you. Please respect it. Don't try to molest me. I am not interested. Please keep your yuckiness, extreme grossness, phoniness, and fakeness to yourselves. I only want positive, straight, energy in my vicinity. 

Stay tuned for more Terror Firsthand stories, which will resume on August 25, 2024. Thank you for reading and thank you for listening. 

No Females Allowed Records: On Being A Hardcore Felon For Life, Traveling With Cannabis, Flashy Phones, Rejection, New Solo Album


Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell