Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

 ©Terror Firsthand is a fictional short story blog series that was created in 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Photos are reenactments and dramatization. The following story is for mature audiences only. Please, do not try any thing dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror

Terror Firsthand: Opp After Opp 

African man in studio
Babalawo Adio Adigwe on TBZ Midnight Show podcast 



While in Alabama, I started to hate Mevin Died Heaven even more, especially Mevin. I wanted him and his stank wife to die. They treated me like trash on national television, and it was extremely humiliating. Then they had the nerve to beat me up. I decided to contact a witch doctor online to help break up the couple. The witch doctor's name was Babalawo Adio Adigwe and the name of his store was called The Botanica Zimbabwe. I didn't want to burn the candles myself so I just paid him to do it for me. He said he would cast the spell and burn the candles on his huge altar and send me a picture when it is finished. I said okay. He was very expensive, so I was hoping I would get good results.

Not only did I want Mevin Died Heaven to go away, I wanted Denisha Montego, Ghana Bwoy, Kingston Rasta Bwoy, Jimmy, DJ Vazquez, and Aji Manjuni, to go away too. Basically I wanted them to all die. It was alot of them. The Babalawo agreed to cast the spell on all 12 of them. He said it would take seven days to see the results, I told him okay. I wanted to take a picture with him for Instagram, but he was all the way Africa. I needed to be discreet anyway. I didn't want to start loosing again.

Babalawo Adio Adigwe was a priest, and had a podcast called 'The TBZ Midnight Show' which came on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at midnight. On one episode, I fell in love with him via the TV. He claimed to be single and had no girlfriends. He said that women in Africa were unclean and too impure for him. He was saying that they had nasty attitudes and were stank and that they didn't carry themselves with dignity and respect. He said that they weren't acting like queens and that they were acting like lesbians and thots. 

I agreed with every single thing Babalawo Adigwe said on his show. He said that he was celibate and was not looking for a wife, but rather someone who respects his decision to stay pure. I couldn't agree more. I liked the way he dressed. He was always dressed in fancy priest attire. Anyway, I knew that he would get rid of those heartless heathens for me.

I left the cabin in BirmingFam and moved to a Golden Tree in Mobile Alabama. I cut the TV on and what I saw was shocking.

"Rapper Mevin, from the Virginia platinum recording artists group Mevin Died Heaven, fatally shot his wife and then turned the gun on all five members of the group and then turned the gun on himself and his 15 year old daughter. Eight people died at the scene." Said the reporter.

"What!" I yelled. "That was fast!" Then I cut the TV off. His face and his gang members were on almost every channel I turned to. Mevin finally died and went to heaven. 

I started liking Babalawo Adio Adigwe even more. I knew that more good news was coming soon, I just had to wait for it. He told me to get a bottle of Florida Water cologne and splash it all over myself at midnight each night, and then take a hot tub bath with high john the conquerer root and to say a special prayer at midnight every night. He told me to burn the high john the conquerer root incense every night at midnight. I did what he said and a few days later Ghana Bwoy, Denisha Montego and Kingston Rasta Bwoy turned up deceased. 

Ghana Bwoy was stabbed by his cellmate in the middle of the night after he found out that he used to be a transgender. His cellmate did not want to be in a cell with a tranny, even if he was a tranny in the past. His cellmate said "once a tranny, always a tranny." in court during sentencing. 

Denisha Montego went to prison in Jamaica for 40 years for shooting a woman to death over another man that wasn't even Ghana Bwoy. She had another baby daddy, and his name was Kingston Rasta Bwoy. She had two children by him and found out that he was seeing a woman named Charisma. Charisma was Denisha's blood sister. Charisma married Kingston Rasta Bwoy in prison, after he was transferred to California, and then he had conjugal visits with Charisma and got her pregnant. 

Woman in prison
Denisha Montego in prison 




Denisha started stalking Charisma until she caught her slipping one day after she was leaving her townhouse. She pretended to be a sales person and walked right in and shot her and her unborn niece to death. Charisma didn't even know that Kingston Rasta Bwoy was a father already. He lied to her and said he wasn't. She thought her child was his first child, and that Denisha's children were with someone else. 

Kingston Rasta Bwoy died from "health related issues". No one knows what those issues were. The media did not say. 

Jimmy was a nobody, and died of a Fentanyl, Crack, Ecstacy, LSD, and Heroin overdose in Portland Oregon, right by his house. I didn't even know that he was on five different drugs. No wonder he came on to me like that during the middle of an audition. 

Aji Manjuni did not die. Instead, he was fired from his job for sexual misconduct. He got one of his co workers pregnant and had a eighth child. He couldn't handle loosing his job and went crazy. He tried to kill his two friends- the ones that were on the phone that day. He left them handicapped and was sent to a psychiatric facility for several years. I couldn't believe it. The man had eight kids to take care of and was only making minimum wage. What a horrible life. 

DJ Vazquez died in a mass shooting, kind of like how Armando did. He was DJ'ing at a party at Club Nasty Tails, when 5 armed gunmen came in there and shot the place up, leaving him and 190 others dead at the scene. It was the biggest mass shooting I've seen in the past decade. 190 people is a lot of people. The nightclub where the party was that dreadful night was closed down forever, leaving the city shook with terror. People were scared to go to the club and became too scared to come outside. 

After the spell was complete, Babalawo Adio Adigwe contacted me and told me. He said that he hoped that I got the results that I wanted and that if I need anything else to not hesitate to call him. I said okay. I didn't want anyone to know that I had contacted him, because if they found out, they would start hating. Plus, I didn't trust him. If he was powerful enough to make all of that happen, what would he do to me? After those nasty African women finished lying on me and hating on me, I'm pretty sure his view of me would change. 

I sat around the cabin for a few more days. I felt like a victim of the evil eye. I felt like I was being watched. I ordered an anti spy device, and sure enough, I was being watched. The device detected spyware and hidden cameras all throughout the cabin. I became so afraid, that I didn't even take a bath. I was scared to even to even wash my hair or record a song. There's no telling what kind sickening gay racist f*ggots were watching me. 

I sat around the cabin for days, without bathing or washing my hair because I valued my privacy. I eventually started having a body odor, and became hairy because I didn't shave. There was hair all on my legs, underarms, and genitals. My hair became matted and my ends became split. My nails grew long because I didn't clip them. I didn't care anymore. I just didn't want to be spied on. I knew that there was a chance of me being watched everywhere, so I didn't bother leaving. I just stayed there, and didn't take care of myself. I kept the cabin clean though. I did chores every single day, and I exercised because I didn't want to be fat and obese. I now weigh 129 lbs in real life, and I'm planning to lose more. 

One day I cut the TV on, and I saw Ray Rock on there. He went back to prison for a crime that I do not give a f*ck about. ABN OldBoy was also arrested for pretending to be a doctor. Big Eisoob was on there snitching on the whole industry. I cut the TV back off and minded my business. I cut the radio on and Mevin Died Heaven was all over the radio. They wouldn't stop paying tribute to that f*cking abusive f*ggot. It was so damn annoying. I did not want to hear those phoney niggas. 

"What now?! Everytime I go out I meet a f*ggot and a wack jealous parasocial bully!" I said to myself out loud. 

I was running out of stuff to do. People just kept getting more sadistic by the day. The world looked apocalyptic to me. 

"When am I going to die!? I'm tired of surviving these f*cking f*ggots!" I yelled. 

I was so paranoid about being watched that I didn't even release the new diss track that I had wrote in BirmingFam. 

"Those f*cking f*ggots are going to hate me for dissing that gay f*ggot Mevin!" I said, with a tear forming in my eye. 

I looked at Mevin Died Heaven's Instagram. They had over 60 million followers and on Spotify they had 200 million. I had less than 20,000. It's so sad that a group with so many followers would be dissing me that bad. They were so mean to me. I emailed Rappers On Point and asked them to take the video down. This is what GB said:

Dear Oya Obinidodo, 

If you want me to take the video down you will have to sue me.

 -Geechi Beechi - Host of Rappers On Point 
Www.RappersOnPoint.com

GB was a mean motherf*cker. I knew the video would be there forever because I did not have enough for a lawyer. I was still paying for the cabin. I threw up, and then sat in silence for several hours. I contacted Babalawo Adio Adigwe again. I told him that I wanted Geechi Beechi to go away. Instead of paying for a lawyer, I paid the high priest. 

I got ripped off this time because Geechi Beechi did not die. I waited for several weeks and even moved around Alabama. He was still alive and more rappers were still going on his show. They all started talking about Mevin Died Heaven and how much love they had for the suicide murderer. I was disgusted. I tried contacting the Babalawo again, but he had passed away. I contacted another priest for the job and burned a candle for Adio Adigwe. The new priest name was High Priest Jose Munez. I called his phone.

"Hi Mr.Munez, can you please make my enemy disappear? His name is Geechi Beechi." I asked.

"Come into my office." He said.

"Where is your office?" I asked.

"It's in Mexico City." He replied.

"I'm in the United States." I said.

"Well I can not perform ritual for you. You must come to my shop in person for better results." He said. 

There was no way that I was going back to Mexico. Not after what happened in Alcapulco. Things fell off, and I had to move on. 

"You know what? For you I will go ahead. Just pay me the money now and I will do it." He said.

I paid Jose Munez over the phone and he said,

"You will see results very soon." He said. "And be careful out there. Watch your back." 

He then hung up the phone. I started writing a book about surviving human predators and then I fell asleep. The next day I cut the TV on. Geechi Beechi was still successful, and the interview with Mevin Died Heaven dissing me was still there. 

"This f*cking popular motherfu*ker won't go away!" I said, while crying. "Why is it taking so f*cking long!?" 

I was still walking around the cabin with a strong body odor and hairy legs. I was still being watched by the evil eye, and still afraid for my safety. I felt extremely neglected, abused, and poor, and there was nothing I could do about it. Fairytales didn't exist, and neither did god. Tracia and Morricio Pueblos had fed me a bunch of lies. I thought about hanging myself, but I didn't want to end up like Aji Manjuni. I thought about drowning myself, but I was too chicken to jump off a boat. I thought about swallowing pills, but I was too scared to do that too.

"I'll be glad when them hating ass useless gross f*ggots finally end my life!" I screamed. Big C walked over to me and sat down. He curled up in a ball and I knew he was feeling my pain. I really wanted to die. 

"These people are fu*king sickening! Please!" I yelled to the air while crying, but no one heard me.

Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell