Terror Firsthand #5: Where to go Next?

Terror Firsthand is a fictional short story blog series that was created in April 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Please, do not try any thing dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror 

Terror Firsthand: Where to go Next?

After I left Louisiana I decided to drive to back towards the East Coast infestation of human predators. I figured they would be everywhere, so why bother running. When I got back, I threw up about 7 times. I tried to hold back my vomit, but I couldn't. I could barely eat for the first 30 days I was back. I ate only one meal a day and drank only water. I hid inside the hotel all day long and only went out for food, like in Louisiana. I didn't go to the dog park, and I didn't speak to anyone. People are really sickening around here, and I already knew that prior to coming. I sat indoors all day writing a book. 

After living in hiding for about three months, I finally mustered up the courage to go to a safari park. I've always wanted to go. I wanted to see the cool animals and feed them. The name of the park is called El Herginya Safari Park. I saw a giraffe, bison, and other animals and I felt safe. I didn't like the name of the park, but the animals were pleasant to be around. I brought a lot of souvenirs from the gift shop, including a teddy bear, a giraffe stuffed animal, a keychain, sunglasses, a straw hat, a T-shirt with a black bear on it, and a notebook with different safari animals on the front. 

After I left El Herginya Safari Park, I drove to an expensive lodge about two hours away and checked in. I had the whole lodge to myself of course. The lodge's grand opening was just one day ago, and was brand new. The lodge was nice. 

The lodge had tons of amenities. There was a workout room. There was a hot tub, a mini alcohol bar, bottled water and juices, fresh chocolates, nuts, a wide selection of potato chips, a sandwich bar, a fresh flower bar with a variety of roses, carnations, and tulips, fancy soap, new white towels, a hair dryer made out of 18 karat gold, new electric toothbrushes made out of 18 K gold, dog bowls made out of 18 K gold, new bathrobes, perfume, cologne, and lotion- all inside of the lodge. There was also a room service menu, with alot of different food choices like caviar, lobster, snow crabs, and steak. There were lights that could be dimmed or cut off with a remote control, along with the heating and air. There was a balcony and a serene mountain view. 

Even the sheets and the comforter was brand new. There were endless cable channels on the huge 200 inch Smart TV, but unfortunately, I didn't like any of the shows or movies. I pulled out two Santa Muerte candles out of my bag and lit them. I sat in silence as I meditated on my experience. I used every single amenity in the lodge and then I went to sleep. 

The next day, I woke up and created a behind the scenes video to share on social media about the experience. I showed off the lodge and all the cool amenities that came with it. I even posted my exact location. Then I started making the music video for the song that I recorded in Louisiana at my old studio. I recorded a clip on the balcony with the mountains showing, a clip of me drinking wine in the hot tub with candles and rose petals, and a clip of me standing outside in front of the lodge. I found someone online in Dubai to edit the video, and uploaded it to YouTube. The video ranked in over a million views in the first hour. I was happy. A few minutes later, the lodge phone rang. 

Woman In jacuzzi
Recording clip for music video while in Jacuzzi 




"Hello?" I asked.

"Yeah this is the main office, I'm going to have to ask you to stop burning candles inside of the lodge." Said a black woman with a ghetto tone. 

She sounded like her name could've been TyQueeshanasia or something. Why in the hell did the main office have people that ghetto running the place? I felt sick. This ghetto f*g was spying on me. I was not as alone as I thought inside of the lodge. I didn't know anyone was watching. There must be cameras. I thought to myself. Or someone must've recognized where I was in the music video, and told, or someone found my social media profile with the exact location showing. Huge mistake. I didn't mean to tip myself off. 

"I would like a refund, and I don't want to stay here anymore." I said. I had already recorded the music video, so I didn't need to be there any longer.

"Mam I can not give you a refund because you have already been in the lodge for several hours." Said whatever the f*ck her name was. 

"You're spying on me! I don't wanna be here anymore! Let me speak to your manager!" I yelled with anger.

"I am the manager, and please calm your tone before I call the police." Said the ghetto clerk. I began to want to sue the place. I never sued anybody or any place before. 

"Ew what type of b*tch are you?! Why you watching me inside the lodge for?!" I screamed. 

"It is my job to make sure all protocols are followed on this property. We don't allow candles, and we also don't allow dogs that are over 50 lbs. Please pack your things and leave." She said, nastily.

"I'm not leaving until I get a refund. So get that started. I read the rules, there was no rule against burning candles whatsoever and on the website it said that pets are allowed. There is no size limit listed on the rules sheet." I said and hung up the phone. 

I poured another glass of wine and began to pack my things just in case the police showed up. That's exactly what they did. I didn't know how I was going to drive. I had been drinking. 

I peeked my head out of the blinds and saw five police cars pulling up. 

"What the f**k!" I yelled. I started packing my stuff even faster. One of them knocked on the door and I opened.

"Mam you're not under arrest, but we are going to have to stand here and wait for you to leave. If you refuse, we are going to have to take you into custody." Said the cop. 

Ugh. They were an eyesore to me. I chose the wrong lodge. I didn't think I would run into any ghetto people in the mountains. Unfortunately, I did, and they abused their power and were racist and unjust towards me for no reason. 

I didn't respond. I just kept on packing. I eventually had everything packed within 15 minutes and then I walked to my car. One cop followed and started asking questions. Oh Lord. 

"So are you from around here?" The cop questioned. The other four cops were still in the parking lot. 

"No." I said, and left it at that. 

"Can I see your ID?" Asked the police. 

I pulled out my ID and showed it to him. Ew.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Is everything okay?" Asked the cop. Yeah right. He didn't care. I hate police. They're not my protection. 

"Yes." I said as I got inside of the car and shut the door. 

"Wait one minute and don't pull off. I'll be right back." Said the mean cop as he walked back to his patrol car and ran my ID to see if I had any warrants. He walked back minutes later.  

"Here's your ID. Take care." He said, and walked back to the police car. 

I was scared to pull off. I had been drinking. I sat in the car as the police waited for me to pull off. I drove five minutes away and parked at a overnight truck stop. I started screaming and crying. I was played. Those rules that got me kicked off of the property did not exist. The so called manager created them on the spot just to bully me. 

"Why did they do that to me!!!!!!! Why?!!!!" I cried in agony. 

I was lucky there was no alcohol coming from my breath, or any bottles laying around, or I would've been screwed. I didn't even get a refund and I was forced off of the property. I had no appetite. I went inside of the truck stop, purchased several bottles of water and went back to my car and sat there for the rest of the night.

The next day I woke up, I started vomiting. I vomited for about 7 hours straight. I hate the area I'm in. It's full of gross, filthy, sickening people. I didn't know where to go. I didn't have much money left to my name. The $80,000 I had when I first went to Louisiana was nearly gone. I used it all to pay for the rinky dink studio. I should've just stayed in a cheap hotel and made it stretch. I just didn't want to be in the hotel. Cheap hotels are extremely filthy too. 

I sat in the parking lot at the truck stop all day. I didn't leave until the next morning. I was trying to figure out where I was going to go next. I was shaken to the core. People were really mean and gross. I decided to go to a cheap $59 a night hotel an hour away. After I checked in, I threw up again.

"Why don't I have anywhere safe to go?!" I yelled in pain. 

I sat in the room all day in in silence. The room was gross. The sheets were dirty, there were urine stains on the floor, the sink and shower was cracked all over the place. There were cigarettes burns on the sheets, table, and curtains. There were ants and spiders crawling under the bed, the 10 inch TV only had 5 channels, and there was an odor in the room that smelled like sex. It was absolutely disgusting. I didn't take a shower, eat, or bathe. All I did was sit there. I decided that I wanted to go for a walk. I couldn't stand the smell that was in the room. It was horrific. 

I walked to the Chinese buffet next door, later that night and ordered the all you can eat buffet for $19.99. There was a huge blue sign on the building with white letters that read: Taste Choice Awards: #1 Chinese buffet in the city. Rated 5 stars for a whole decade. Everything on the buffet was fresh. Everything had just been cooked and placed on the buffet right in front of me. I asked for a paper plate, paper cup, and a plastic chopsticks because I don't like eating off used utensils that other people once had in their mouths. That's gross to me.

Woman at restaurant
At Chinese buffet 




I chose fried broccoli, egg foo young, salt and pepper shrimp, butter shrimp, fried snow crabs, fried shrimp, beef and broccoli, shrimp egg rolls, and white rice. For drink, I had sweet tea. I wasn't on a diet at all. I enjoyed the meal and I left the restaurant and then started walking down the sidewalk to walk it off. Even though I wasn't on a diet, I still needed to exercise. While I was walking down the street, I saw a liquor store. I went in to grab a bottle of Belaire, when a man spoke to me. 

"Assalamualaikum." Said the man. I'm surprised someone said hello. 

"Hi." I said.

"So are you a Muslim?" Asked the man.

"No, I'm not Muslim but I know I look like it huh? People ask me that all the time." I replied.

"Oh, okay. Well have a nice day." Said the man as he held the door open so I could exit the liquor store. 

"Why do I have to be asked anything?" I asked myself out loud. He could've kept that question to himself. 

I put the bottles of Belaire in my messenger bag and kept walking. Then I turned around and walked back towards the hotel. I started hearing gun shots, so I ducked and hid behind a car. I could hear two men yelling at each other. 

"Yeah bi*ch ni*ga if you keep f*cking my girl imma blow yo damn head off n*gga!" Then the man let off a warning shot. Pow! 

Yuck. What kind of men are fighting over a b*tch? I asked myself out loud as I still hid behind a car. 

"Oh yeah n*gga! We gone see about that motherf*cker! That's my b*tch now n*gga! Do something!" Said the other man.

Then I heard another shot. Pow! I sat there hiding behind the car and the conversation between the two men suddenly stopped. Then I heard a loud truck blasting loud music pulling off away from the building. 

Woman hiding behind car
Hiding behind a car




Oh my God. I thought to myself. The man must be dead. What the f*ck! I kept hiding behind the car, scared to move. I hid behind the car for about an hour and that's when I heard police sirens and the 911 rescue. Then I got up from behind the car and started walking towards the hotel. 

I saw the paramedics carrying a man on a stretcher into the ambulance. Then I saw another guy in handcuffs, talking to the police. It must've been the shooter. He looked me dead in my eye with pure disgust on his face. What did I do? I asked myself. The f*ck was he looking at me like that for? Obviously the guy had a nasty attitude towards the whole world. 

I immediately looked in the other direction and walked into the hotel and went straight to my room. My heart was pounding. I then peeked out of the window and saw the police taping off the area. I was ready to get the hell out of that raggedy a** hotel room. I didn't have anything to pack because I didn't take anything in, except myself. I didn't want my stuff to get dirty. 

I left the hotel and drove to my mother, whose name is Tracia Pueblos, house. I don't like being at her house because the neighborhood is disease infested and gay. I ran out of places to go. I put on my bulletproof vest and helmet and walked up to the door. There was a sign on the door that read: La Pueblos Casa. Her husband, Morricio Pueblos, answered the door. The first thing I smelled was tacos coming from the kitchen. 'Hola' Tracia Pueblos said. I didn't want to call her mi madre because she was mean. That's the reason I didn't have my own house. 

"Hola." I said, as I walked towards the bedroom that used to be mine. That's when Tracia knocked on the door and asked me a question while I was putting up my luggage.

"Why do you have that thing on your face?" 

"Because I don't want to show my face." I answered. 

"If you took it off , maybe people wouldn't be so mean to you. By the way, you need to take those dark curtains down because I will not allow you to sit in the dark." Said Tracia Pueblos. 

I began to think I was being spied on. Why did I have to have so much light in there? Were they watching me like all the others? I felt sick. 

"I don't think that's fair. I don't want to be seen." I said, feeling more degraded and helpless than I ever felt. 

"Those are the rules of the house and you don't make them. I'm going to also ask you to take down that Santa Muerte statue and that ugly poster with the word death on it. Do it right now or I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Said Tracia. That's when Morricio walked in and said,

"You have five minutes to take that stuff down or I'll take it down for you. In this house we worship God, not Satan." He said, sounding like a drill sergeant. It was not a military base. I thought it was a house. 

"Well I'm not a we and I don't worship the same thing as you, now could you please be nicer to me because everyone else is being mean just like you are. I know I'm different, please understand." I begged. 

I begged them for a place to stay like I begged for a record deal at Phoney Records. They still rejected me.

"No. You must get rid of the devil stuff and the dark curtains right now!" They yelled. I didn't budge. 

Morricio and Tracy Pueblos started grabbing statues and things from the room and started putting them in a large, white trash bag. 

"No please! Stop! That stuff cost a lot of money! Please stop!" I yelled, with a tear forming in my eye. 

I had spent a lot of money on my Botanica which became mobile, and I was tired of seeing square people take it away from me. I was basically a Botanica on wheels.

"Sorry. It must go right away!" Tracia yelled.

They took all of the voodoo supplies out and the dark curtains and threw it in the trashcan outside. I started crying so badly, that I didn't know what to do. I got on my phone and made a reservation for a campsite on the free land. I could stay for a whole month without paying a single dime because I already had a permit. At that point I didn't care about the bears and bad weather. I was just worried about getting out of the Pueblos house, due to the extreme religious discrimination. 

The campsite was scheduled for two days away, and I was ready to go. The next day, I received a letter from Shark City Public Housing. The letter read: please reply within 2 business days if you would like to remain on the waiting list. I replied to the letter and dropped it off in the mailbox. 

Later that night, while I was watching YouTube videos, there was a shooting in the same Shark City Public Housing building that I applied for. It was a rapper who went by the named Zyquan Universe. He was linked to Dayquan Planet. A member from Dayquan Planet was the one that k*lled him. He was shot at point blank range while leaving the apartment complex. 

No one knew why he was k*lled. It was a sad and tragic case, and it scared me to the bone. Zyquan Universe's whole family was in the news clip wearing black T-shirts with his face on it during a candle light vigil. They were in the news clip releasing black balloons into the air. They all said "We miss you Zyquan!" in unison. Typical r.i.p. sh*t in the ghetto. Zyquan's girlfriend was in the clip saying "He was such a good guy. I don't know why anyone would want to do that to him." While crying non stop. I cut the TV off completely. 

"Will I die in the Shark City Public Housing like Zyquan Universe did? How many other rappers di*d out there like that? I don't want those phoney people to mourn for me if I do." I said to myself out loud, as I prepared to go to bed. 

After that, I kept hearing voices from different predators that said hateful things about me like, "That lady got a beard." I began to wonder if my enemies were really telling people that I have a beard. If so, no wonder I'm always vomiting. I fixed myself a glass of hot green tea, popped several prescription pills, and then closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

The day of the campground reservation, I checked the mail. I received a letter from Actionville Public Housing. Actionville was very far away and it would take over 14 hours to get there. The letter read: Come in to fill out paperwork today and move in today. The date of the appointment was scheduled for today. There was no way I could make it all the way to Actionville today. I threw the letter in the trash and started packing my luggage. I headed towards the Kodak River Campground, which was an hour away.

On my way to the campground, I decided to stop at Play-Doughs Closet to see if I could sell my wardrobe. I took in 8 bags of clothes and 19 pairs of shoes. The cashier said,

"Hi, have you shopped with us before?" 

"Yes." I said

"Ok I just need to see your ID." Said the weirdo looking cashier.

She had pink hair. She had on a spiked necklace like a dog, She was wearing a short crop top and huge wide neon orange pants and ugly black nail polish. I pulled out my ID and showed it to the weirdo. 

"It'll be about a 20 minute wait. We will text you when your order is ready." She said. 

"Ok." I replied, and walked out of the store. I went to a nearby mall called Ginhaven Mall. I wanted to see if I could sell my movies and CDS at a store called FYE. I went inside of the store and asked if I could sell my stuff. 

"Hi, do you guys buy CDs and Movies?" I asked.

"No, we don't do that here." Said the cashier. They used to back in the early 2000's, because I used to sell stuff there all the time. They obviously fell off.

After that, I left Ginhaven Mall and drove back to Play-Doughs Closet. I still had not received a text from them letting me know that my order was ready. I sat in the car for about 30 more minutes. By that time a whole hour had passed and still no text. I walked back into the store. 

"Yes, I'm picking up for Oya Obinidodo." I said, eager to get paid. 

"I just need to see your ticket."  Said the same goth looking weirdo. 

I showed the cashier my ticket and she went back to grab all 8 bags and 19 pairs of shoes. 

"I'm sorry, but we can't take any of this. We have too many clothes already and none of these clothes are in style." Said the weirdo. 

"What the f*ck you mean these clothes aren't in style? B*tch I just brought these clothes online from Fashion Ova. They are all in style." I said, angrily.

"Umm mam, we'll never buy your trash. Now get the f*ck out of our store. You're the dirtiest b*tch out here. We don't need your Fashion Ova because your fashion's over! Bye h*e!" Said the goth white trash b*tch. 

I took a shoe and threw it at the b*tch.

"Oh hell nall b*tch you gotta go! You'll get a warrant in the mail soon dumb ass. Smile you're on cctv h*e!"  Said a black cashier from afar. 

I grabbed about 5 bags out of the 8 bags and ran out of the store, leaving the shoes there. Then I drove to another record store called Third & Charles. I had never heard of them before. I walked in with my CD's and DVD's and asked the white boy cashier a question. 

"Do y'all buy CD's and DVD's?" I asked.

"We're extremely picky. It depends." He said. "Let me take a look at what you have."

I showed him the CD's and DVD's and then he took them over to another employee. They were both mumbling something that I couldn't hear, while examining the items. The white guy looked over at me while they were talking, then walked back over with the stuff.

"I'm sorry we can't take this. We are in overstock right now." He said. "Plus we don't usually accept that type of content. I'm sorry."

"Yeah whatever n*gga! Screw you!" I said, and walked back out of the store with my CD's and DVD's. I didn't want to stop anywhere else to try to sell anything. I was so embarrassed. Those stores are so outdated. They fell off about a decade ago. I should've known better. I got in the car and headed towards the campground. 

After I got to the campground, I set up all of my property, which took five hours as usual. I ate a cup of Wicked Noodles and then decided to go hiking. This hiking trail was no where near as long as the one in Louisiana. This trail was only one mile long. I hiked the trail about six times before heading back to the campsite. 

Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell