Real Solo Gangster Rap Takeover :'Telling A Fib Remix' Out Now on SoundCloud only

Hello rap listeners, the sequel to my song 'Telling A Fib' is out now, only on SoundCloud. Telling a Fib Remix is a chilling tale of pain, agony, and hope. No it's not a song that speaks about having a silver spoon in your mouth. It's another struggle song. It's a song that can be played in the car, at the gym, in your crib, or at a party! It is a track that lies along the category of real southern gangster rap. Telling a Fib Remix, is a song that only listeners that are dwelling deep within the trenches can relate to. So stay tuned, if you like my other songs, you'll like this one too! 

Warning 

My music still isn't for gays or women, so if you gay or a woman get the f*ck off me and go away. Anyone that is still going around saying that I'm a gay, a transgender, a queer or around women is still a fraud and a scam and they are thirsty, sick, and desperate to hurt me really bad! I never been gay a day in my life! 

Oya Obinidodo Telling A Fib Remix cover
2024 © Telling A Fib Remix. All rights reserved.

Coming clean about bullying 

This track, like the previous version, of course is about bullies. The bullies are making me feel so bad, I needed some support. A few days ago, I googled (celebrities that get bullied and rappers that get bullied) to get some courage. I'm not a celebrity, but I am a rapper, and I have been speaking out against bullying for a few years now. I have to keep going. It made me feel better knowing that the millionaire celebrities are getting bullied by people just like I am, and I am just a poor ghetto girl from the hood that stays to myself. According to People magazine, many rich celebrities that were bullied as a child, were bullies themselves. 

At the end of the article. I saw the anti bullying website. I clicked on it. Then I clicked on the 'What Adults can do" link. I thought about calling the number, but after reading the "respond to the bullying section", I realized that they were the police. I said to myself " I can't call this number. I am a homophobic who raps about violence and I'm always getting flagged on social media for hate speech. They're going to say I'm the bully and put the police on me." I then realized that I was stronger than I thought. I know how to stay away from the police when being bullied or accused of bullying. I know that I say alot of violent things, but at the end of the day, I'm actually the victim. 

Still Learning the Game: Something bullies do often to music artists 


After I read the article on People about bullying, I started to look up how to handle another thing that bullies do- leak music. Most rappers and musicians say that they can't do anything about it. Some of them leak the music themselves, and some say they aren't going to let others bully them into releasing music. Then I saw an article about a teen that steals songs and leaks them for big money, something else I use to do when I was 14 years old. I didn't hack, (I'm not a computer tech), and I didn't do it the sim card way though. I simply found the links to the already leaked songs on different websites and downloaded the songs to Limewire and burned them to blank discs. Then I would sell mix CDs with different artist on them. Alot of people would buy them. I was making good money as a 14 year old doing that, and I was listening to the music myself. People still do that to this day where I'm from, and most of them put the mix CDs in the all hood gas stations. I wasn't recording back then when I was doing it. I didn't start recording until 2021.

Now as an independent solo artist, I know the value of music. I would never listen to a leaked song or download one because I wouldn't want someone to start doing that to me. I don't share my music with anyone. Sometimes I try to leak my CDs myself for thousands but no one ever buys them. I'm not a big name artist. I've been releasing music for almost three years and I'm still very underground. No one hears my music but me until I release it on the platforms. I like owning all the rights to my hard earned work. No one helped me do anything in the music game. I wear the copyright symbol out whenever I can because I can. 

Oya Obinidodo Telling A Fib Remix

The reason I put the song out on SoundCloud instead of waiting until it's official release date

I put 'Telling A Fib Remix' out on SoundCloud instead of waiting until it's official release date, because I had a dream the other night that the song was leaked. In the dream, my opps and enemies were mocking me and telling me that I wasn't going to do anything to them and that the song was all talk. The faggot-opps are right. It is just a song and I'm not going to do anything to them. I don't even plan on going near their kind and I don't plan on catching any criminal cases. I've been out of jail for six years, why would I fuck up now? I was set up! I don't want to become a victim of mass incarceration ever again. I realized that fake people are ugly on the outside and they have ugly souls on the inside to match and they always will! I have to watch my own back! No one's going to do it for me! 

Live performances just aren't my thing and I can't force it 

I stopped performing at live music venues last year and I don't go anywhere near these yucky ass, dangerous- looking haters. Those places are way too gay for me to be in. Those greedy negligent faggots are always making me look extremely nasty and gay and I'm not gay or in the closet! Most of America is used to bullying me and trying to pimp me out! They don't know how to respect me and they don't wanna learn! I don't like crowds. The crowds look grosser than a pile of nose boogers and feces on a sandwich! The crowds are full of predators, squares, and dangerous criminals. I'm anti social. I don't even let people touch me. I don't let them hug me or shake my hand. I don't ask for favors and I don't reach out to anyone and ask them for help. I stay to myself 24/7. 

I experience 10x more hate than the average female 

I wake up traumatized by dangerous human predators every single day. The images of their faces are always in my head first thing in the morning and sometimes I can hear their disgusting voices teasing me and threatening me soon I wake up. I know they're watching me. Even if they don't say anything to me. It's sickening, but somehow, I'm still surviving it. I'm often scared I'm going to get killed or murdered by one of the predators for trying to run away from them and start a new life. I might even get killed for no reason at all. I could get killed just standing outside at the wrong place at the wrong time. I often get paranoid that my life is going to end by a single or multiple gun shot wounds. Or maybe I'll get stabbed to death like I did in my movie 'The Darkest Death'. I still don't want to die around predators. I don't want to die in the environment that I'm forced to live in.

I'm going to make a music video for 'Telling A Fib Remix' this Sunday and it will be released on the surprise release date. The music video will be on Vimeo and YouTube. I won't be making any money off the video and you can learn more about that by clicking the second link below. I'm simply making this music video for my fans. 

Listen On SoundCloud

Watch and Listen to How I'm being Mistreated in the Music Industry

###

Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell