Terror Firsthand #49: Another Day, Another Dollar

 ©Terror Firsthand is a fictional blog series that was created in 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Photos are reenactments and dramatization. The following story is for mature audiences only. Please, do not try anything dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror, explicit sexual content 

Terror Firsthand: Another Day, Another Dollar 

Woman drinking wine with man
Drinking wine with GD6Star




The next day, GD6Star called and told me that he wanted me to drive back to Cali. I said okay. I went to the gas station, filled up my tank and then drove to Cali, which was a short distance from Arizona. After I got back to California, the first thing I did was clean my car. I vacuumed it out and then I went to the store to go buy a new dress. My tits kept popping out of the dress I already had on, and I couldn't keep walking around like that. Plus, I had gotten makeup on the dress after only having it on for a few hours.

I went shopping and then while I was rummaging through my bag, I cut my finger on a broken spell candle that I had in the bag. It was blood all over the place. It bled for over 20 minutes and then I went to a nearby store to buy some bandaids. Whenever I usually cut myself, I usually take the blood and draw a pentacle with it but I didn't have anywhere to draw the pentacle so I just used tissue to apply pressure and stop the bleeding. 

After I went shopping, I stopped by a store and freshened up before meeting GD6Star. One of the gigolos that I had text a couple days prior, had hit he back. I texted the gigaglo back, who's name is Rich, and told the gigaglo that I was too busy. Romeo also texted me, but I said the same thing.

GD6Star told me to meet him at a penthouse that was different from the Pink Jewels. After I got there he started talking.

"So have you been f*cking another nigga?" He asked. I felt so bad.

"I mean yeah. But it was only one time." I said, telling the truth.

"I can't believe you. I thought you was waiting for me." GD6Star stated.

"Yeah but I thought you was playing me." I replied. "You kept putting me off." I continued.

"I wasn't playing you. I was really busy." He said. 

"What about GD7Star's baby mother? Aren't you fu*king her?" I questioned.

"F*ck that b*tch. No I am not. I'm only fu*king wit you." He said. 

"Do you want some wine?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, and he poured me a glass of wine. 

I started sipping and he cut on some music. 

"So you sure you haven't been f*cking multiple niggas?" He said.

"Hell nah. I'm being honest. I love you already and I wouldn't lie to you." I said, with a tear forming in my eye.

The b*tches in music videos he was playing were acting really gay. They were feeling each other tits and kissing in the mouth and smacking each other asses and grinding on each other.

"Nigga cut that off them b*tches gay."  I told him.

"What do you want to listen to then?" He asked.

"Nigga what about GD4Star and GD8Star? I know you know that them niggas gay." I said.

"What you talking about?" He asked, sounding a bit angry.

I pulled up the gay video and showed it to him. He looked like he was about to vomit.

"Oh hell no. These niggas is out. They not with the gang no more." He said. 

GD6Star looked disgusted at what he had saw and surprised. He didn't even know that the niggas he was hanging around with were getting down like that.

"Them niggas haven't even been hitting me up. I see why." He continued. "Don't you worry about those fag*ots. Go take a shower so we can f*ck."

Then he gave me a towel and walked with me to the bathroom. After I got in the shower, he pulled his d*ck out and started f*cking me like he was f*cking me before. 

"Oh my gooooooooodnessss.... I love you ..." I moaned, while he was hitting it from the back. 

I was horny as f*ck. After about 5 minutes he came and then got out of the shower. He went to the living room and sat down. After I got out the shower he offered me another glass of wine. I drank the glass of wine and then said this,

"I think you should come to my hotel tonight and f*ck me some more. I'm still horny." I said.

"I would but I can't. I have something to do tonight. And what's up with you not wanting to be in anymore podcasts and s*it? You wasted my time at the Studio On Sixth." He said, while handing me a few dollars to go shopping. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I said.

"That's why you didn't get paid for Pimping Bacc In Style. Because you do weird s*it like that." He admitted.

"I'm sorry I really didn't mean to back out. I was just embarrassed that's all." I honestly said.

"It's all good. We don't have to make anymore records together or go on podcast together. I feel you. You not with it. It's too fast for you." He said, while rolling up a blunt. 

Big C started barking.

"What's his problem?" GD6Star asked.

"He just ready to go that's all." I said.

"He wasn't acting like that last time." He said.

"I know." I replied.

"I think you should leave ane come back tomorrow. I'm sleepy." He said.

"But I thought we were going to chill all night?" I said. I didn't want to be too clingy, I just wanted to be around him.

"I know but tomorrow is better. At least you're back in town. Now go get you some rest and I'll see you tomorrow." GD6Star explained.

"But I want you to come to my hotel room!" I yelled.

"Look Oya, I cannot move at your beckon call. I still have a life! Now I'm glad you came back to California but you need to listen to me. I'll see you tomorrow!" Said GD6Star. He sounded like he was getting to angry so I grabbed Big C and told him I was going to bounce.

"Ok I'll go. Like I said, I love you." I said.

There was silence.

"Ok see you later." He replied.

"So you're not going to say it back?" I asked.

"Stop tripping.. I'll see you later." He said. 

I hugged GD6Star and walked to my Toyota and drove away. I drove to a abandoned building near Compton where I had stayed the last time I was in town and parked the car. I rolled up a couple more blunts and then smoked. After that, I spent about 4 hours listening to music. I usually don't listen to a lot of artists like I did before I started rapping but I was like what the hell. There was nothing else to do so I might as well. 

Woman listening to music
In Los Angeles in Compton listening to music 




After I listened to the music, I went walking around the building for an hour. I was terrified. There was graffiti, trash, and a pissy odor everywhere but I still needed to exercise. I didn't want to run into a serial killer or anything and I didn't. After the walk, GD6Star texted me and asked me if I was okay. I said yeah. 

After that, I posted some content to my Instagram and the started writing a blog as usual. I sat outside and meditated by the moonlight. I eventually got back in the car and drifted off to sleep. No one bothered me the entire night.

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Real Solo Gangster Rap Takeover :'Telling A Fib Remix' Out Now on SoundCloud only