Terror Firsthand #4: Turning into A Hardcore Gangster very Quickly

Terror Firsthand is a fictional short story blog series that was created in April 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Please, do not try any thing dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror 

Terror Firsthand: Turning into a Hardcore Gangster very Quickly 

Woman at park with dog
Talking to Dinero Marc 






So I've been in Louisiana for months, recording singles and living in my recording studio. Today, I took my dog to the park. While I was at the park, a man that had a pit bull approached me. He was wearing a Balmain shirt, Balmain pants and a pair of Stacy Adams. I was wondering what a man dressed that well would be doing in a public dog park. The man had on a Balmain jacket. "F*ck. That's a lot of Balmain. Who wears Stacy Adams with Balmain?" I asked to myself. He was smelling like a lot of cannabis. 

"Hi, do you come here alot?" The man asked. 

"No, this is my first time here." I said. 

"Do you mind if my dog plays with yours? Don't worry she won't bite." The man said. 

"Sure." I replied. I let my dog run around with the pit bull. To my surprise, the pitbull did not bite. I never seen such. While the dogs were playing, the man squated down next to me and started talking .

"So do you have a man?" The man asked.

"No. I replied. I'm surprised I look approachable. Back on the east coast, men never look my way. I'm invisible to them. There are so many women over there for them to choose from. It's like living in a brothel. They don't pick me, and they shouldn't." I said with disgust in my voice. "What's your name?" I asked. 

"My name is Marco Delgado, but my friends call me Dinero Marc." He said.

"Friends huh? You have something I don't have." I said blatantly.

"What? I'm surprised to hear that. Most women have at least one best friend." Said Dinero Marc. 

"I'm not most women. I'm me. Why do all guys say that? I hate that." I said, sounding irritated, because I was. The man was trying to show off big time, and I wasn't feeling it at all. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend you. I can be your friend." He said.

"I don't know. You sound too popular. You're going to think I'm corny like they do on the East Coast. I'm the biggest loner and stoner you'll ever see." I told him, with authority in my tone. "What are you smoking on?" I asked, getting straight to the point. 

"Blueberry Cookies." The man said. 

"Oh wow, I've never heard of that." I said. I thought he was going to say Runtz or something. 

The man reached into his back pocket and pulled out a whole freezer gallon bag full of Blueberry Cookies. I immediately knew what to do. I called my puppy over to me and put on his leash. Then I pulled out what appeared to be a gun and grabbed the weed. 

"Shut tf up n*gga, Marco or whatever the f*ck your name is, you better not speak a word of this. Don't underestimate me because I'm a girl. I'll knock yo a** all the way off the map!" I yelled as I ran to the car as fast I could and drove away. What kind of fool pull out a whole freezer bag of good in front of a stranger? Stupid n*gga! 

Robbing Dinero Marc




I didn't even worry about getting his number or getting in bed with him and I wasn't scared of him. He wasn't going to fall in love with me. After he realized who I was in the streets, he would have begun to hate me. Why waste my time? I decided to finesse the man right away and get the heck out of dodge. What type of fool dressed in Balmain would come after me over that? I didn't have a real gun. It was fake. It was the most realistic gun I could find, but it was a toy. He fell for it. I threw the toy gun in a dumpster and went on about my business. 

After I took the man stash, I threw on my bulletproof vest and bulletproof helmet and then stopped at a nearby Popeyes to get a shrimp tackle box. I had bulletproof windows in my car, so I didn't care. The line was wrapped around the building and I waited a long time. While I was waiting, I wrote a new song. After I wrote the song in the Popeyes parking lot, I drove back to record it. After I recorded it, I knew that I needed a music video for it, so I booked a camp spot to film it at. I didn't want to film anywhere else because it would have taken away from the theme of the song. I always talk about my fear of wild bears and dangerous human predators, but I put my fear to the side and go anyways. It's always a humbling experience to be out in nature literally enjoying the rough outdoors. 

The music video spot is booked for 2 days away, and I needed to prepare. I went on a shopping 'haul' and brought a bunch of new clothes for the video. Then, I decided that I needed to capture some new shots, so I purchased 2 new cameras and a drone. Now I get to capture different angles, which will be an advancement from the one angle I've been capturing. I didn't want to hire a videographer, because I was afraid that they would be phoney like the people at Phoney Records. Camera crew people can be just as fake as the rest. Plus, I don't really know anyone in Louisiana, so I have to stay low-key. You know, for my own safety. 

After I arrived at the campsite on the day of the shoot, I was glad that I was the only one there. What a relief. I had the whole campground to myself. I set up my bell tent, and all of my glamping supplies. It took me five hours to set everything up. After that, I washed my hair and then I drove to another part of the campground to cook. I didn't want to cook near the tent because I didn't want to draw any wild animals. I pulled out my portable grill and cooked my favorite meal- one grilled lobster with three grilled shrimp, one grilled 4 oz filet mignon, and grilled Zucchini and other vegetables, like grilled squash. I enjoyed the meal with a glass of red wine. I also grilled a few pieces of chicken for my dog.

Grilling dinner at campground 




After dinner, I went on a long hike along the trail, which was 6 miles long. I hiked the whole trail, so basically I walked 12 miles. It was the longest hike I've taken in years. I took my bear spray just in case. I saw a raccoon and a couple of rattlesnakes but nothing too dangerous. No bears were in view, which was good. After that, I went back to the campsite, which was still in tact. I was tired from all of the hiking, and fell asleep. I figured I'd record the music video the next day. I was still looking over my shoulders, because of the beef I had just started with Dinero Marc. Who the heck was he? How many people does he really know? He shouldn't have found me approachable. That's what he get. I was already used to not being spoken to.

The next day, I woke up. The first thing I heard was a loud truck with tinted windows, pull up to the campsite. It must've been the opp. It had to be. There was a loud speaker attached to the vehicle and the person started speaking through it. It was Dinero Marc.

"Now listen "NFA Oya", I know your real name and I know where you live. That's why I'm here. Yeard me? Now I know you are a very troubled woman, and you have severe mental issues. I understand. So that's why I'm going to give you a second chance at life. Yeard me? I also know that the gun you pulled out was fake, and that you're a scared felon that doesn't want to go to prison and get raped by a woman. I understand that. So here's what I am going to do. I am going to give you an opportunity to give me back my weed, in exchange for your survival. I know you like surviving don't you?" Said the man through the loudspeaker. 

Truck at campground
Truck that pulled up with Dinero Marc




The windows were still rolled up, and I couldn't see his face. Everything he was saying was true. I began to question the visit at the park. Was it planned or was it really random? How did he find all that out about me that fast? There must've been hidden cameras in the dog park. He was really messing with my head. I didn't say anything. He continued.

"My partner here, Eduardo Diaz, is going to step out of the truck, and get the pack from you. If you don't hand it over, well, let's just say you might end up like one of those skulls you had sitting in the old Botanica. Yeah, I know about that too." Dinero Marc said. "So go ahead and hand it over to Lil Ed and I can be on my way. I know you need to get some rest. I know you're tired." 

A tall man dressed in all black and a ski mask hopped out of the truck. I didn't know if they had a gun or not. I'm pretty sure they did. He walked over to my tent and waited for me to hand him the pack.

"I don't have it anymore. I sold it." I said. 

"Oh, sure, no problemo! Just give me the money you made and I'll be on my way!" Said the man named Lil Ed. "What kind of name is Ed? Sounds like special Ed!" I thought to myself. 

Lil Ed must've known that I wasn't telling the truth. There was no way I could've sold a whole pound in two days. I didn't even know anyone and didn't have any connects. Why didn't I just give up and give him the weed? I was really risking my life by this point.

"Okay, Okay, here is the weed." I reached from underneath the bed and handed over the pound of weed. That's when Lil Ed pulled out a knife and put it to my throat. 

"Why you lie? If you'll lie about that, what else would you lie about huh? I should let out all of those pit bulls out of the truck. They're more trained than you think. Ya know, you are really testing your limits ese. You lucky I don't slice your f*cking throat!" Said lil Ed, angry and would do anything for Dinero Marc. Yuck. That's why I didn't want him in the first place. These men ride or d*e for each other. No one rides for me. I look jealous, and that's not a trait I'm used to having. Jealousy is a sign of weakness. 

"Please don't k*ll me. I didn't mean to disrespect you. My bad." I said. 

"Yeah that's what I thought. You really are a scared little h*e! If you were real you wouldn't be scared to d*e now would you huh ese?" Lil Ed continued. Like he was Pablo Escobar or something. It's just weed. D*mn. They're tripping like it was cocaine or something, and why was he calling me ese like I'm a man or something? I guess he wanted to disrespect me more.

Talking to Lil Ed at campsite 




"Tu no una jefa. Soy jefe!" Lil Ed yelled in absolute cruelty. He walked away with the weed and got back into the truck. The men rolled two of the back windows down and 3 pit bulls peeked their head out of each of the windows to let me know they were there. The two men pulled off. I'm surprised they didn't k*ll me. 

I don't know what possessed me to take the strangers weed. I guess I didn't think that he would locate me, and I wanted to play tough. Life isn't fair. After they pulled off, I searched for Dinero Marc and a Lil Ed online. They are actually members of a rap group called BPVA. Now they look even more suspect. What's the chances of someone from a group called BPVA finding me in a dog park? That just doesn't sit right with me. There's no way the park could be that popular. I did even more research and found out that one of the other members of BPVA was linked to another group called Seven Hide Seven, which was based on the East Coast. Ok now, I'm really scared. Why? I'm all the way in Louisiana, why didn't I run into a Louisiana person? 

I looked into the Seven Hide Seven group even more and found that some of the members are from Glo Block, which is in Chicago. Why are Glo Block members being apart of a group called Seven Hide Seven, if Glo Block is in Chicago? The Glo Block members were also linked to another group called Dayquan Planet. How many of them are linked to each other? Yuck. I'm sick of this. I shouldn't have went to the dog park. I should've just stayed at the studio. As a matter of fact, I don't feel safe there anymore. I had no idea that Dinero Marc was that big of deal to the point where he felt the need to speak. He should've stayed in his lane. I hate guys like him!

What if he or any of the members of BPVA, Seven Hide Seven, Glo Block, or Dayquan Planet come by and seek more revenge? And why would I want to go back to the East Coast, and they're all over there? I shouldn't have took the weed. I thought I was taking from a Louisiana man. Not some square that be in all the cities I usually run to. 

After the incident with the stinky square narcs, I decided to put off making a music video. Those gays ruined everything. I didn't want some cocky a** people from out of state locating me all the way in Louisiana. I sat at the campsite all day. I figured if I went back to the studio, it wouldn't be the right move. Those f*ggots knew all of my business, and I didn't know them. 

I decided to hike the 6 mile trail again. I didn't want to post on social media. I was too shaken. After the hike, I took a shower and started writing a story called Terror Firsthand. I wrote about the incident that had happened earlier. The way I wrote the story was even more twisted. I had to change the names so that they wouldn't come back and find me. Dinero Marc's name was changed to Pequeno Perro, Lil Ed's name was changed to Nino Ciudad, and BPVA, Seven Hide Seven, Glo Block, and Dayquan Planet was switched to PBVA, Mevin Died Heaven, Po Block, and Rayquan Earth. 

Woman in tent with dog
Writing story 




After I wrote the story, I ate a non dehydrated pasta meal and watched a scary movie with my dog. No one came back to my campsite that night, and I still had the whole campground to myself. The next day, I checked out of the campground and went back to the studio. I wanted to run away and flee to another city, but it was clear to me that those n*ggas was going to keep being everywhere. Plus, the voice I heard when I first got here, said not to leave the area. I'm trying to follow the voice for as long as I can.

While I was in the studio, my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"What's up?" The voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked. The voice sounded a little familiar but I couldn't tell.

"This is DJ Vazquez. Where you at? Can you come to a party tonight?" Asked the f*ckboy. The nerve of a guy waiting over a whole year to contact me after a one night stand. Yuck. How much disgust were these n*ggas going to keep leaving me in? The sound of his voice was not comforting. 

"I don't wanna talk to you. You took too long and no, I can't come to the party." I said, and then hung up and changed my number. I hated having to change my number. It's like packing up a bunch of boxes and moving. It's a long process, because of all the personal information updates I'd have to make. I was just in too much disgust by that point. One of those gay men must've told him I was in Louisiana, and it was none of his business. He was not my man. He was a hit it and quit it. At that point, I became extremely infested with weirdos. Here I am minding my own business, and these wack predators that I don't want, just keep flocking to me. They all wanted to disgust me as much as possible on purpose. They all hated me. 

While at the studio, I decided that I would just hide out for the next few months so that I wouldn't be spotted or harassed. I rarely left the spot. I only went out for groceries. I didn't want to have the groceries delivered because I didn't want anyone to come to my studio. One day, I checked my account, and I had received a large PayPal payment. Apparently someone wanted my new album by bulk, and purchased 100 copies.

"Wow, that's like what rapper Pay-Z did for Tipsy  Hustle." I said. I didn't know who made the anonymous purchase but I was glad. I decided that I didn't want to be in Louisiana anymore, despite what the voice said. I mean, I wasn't living in peace. I was being bothered by narcs, and it was time to go. I started packing up my studio equipment and moved out of the studio the next day. I loaded everything into the trunk, and hit the highway with the money, never to return again. 

Popular Post

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles

The Surveillance Threat: How it Feels Living under Gay Surveillance

The Ruff Owtdowz© by Oya Obinidodo Now Streaming Everywhere