The Surveillance Threat: How it Feels Living under Gay Surveillance

The surveillance threat: I've said all of this hundreds and hundreds of times 

Gay surveillance camera 



Living under gay surveillance is rough. I've been going through it for more than a decade now. There are eyes and spies everywhere. I write about it a lot, and I feel repetitive. Just because I'm tired of writing about it, that doesn't mean that it's going to stop anytime soon. 

Not Paranoia: The cameras are everywhere 

There are cameras all over the place. They're in neighborhoods, planted all on people's doors, windows and rooftops. There are cameras in restaurants and offices, hospitals, homeless shelters, grocery stores, hotel rooms, nightclubs, and other businesses. Being watched on camera 24/7 is extremely gay and violating. Most of the people that spy are creeps and predators. They're not trying to protect their property. They lie and act like they are but they are not. They are using the cameras to prey on their victims. Being under this much surveillance is not natural at all. It is completely unnatural and sadistic. 

Cameras in bedroom
Gay surveillance cameras everywhere inside a bedroom 

They told me I was crazy: Telling others that you feel like you're being watched isn't always safe



When I first found out that I was being watched more than a decade ago, I immediately told mental health. At the time, unknown people were bullying me, and telling me that they were watching me. They sent dozens of random text messages. My paranoia got worse and worse. I didn't know who any of the people were. I mentioned that in my movie The Darkest Death. If you haven't already seen it, then you don't know what I'm talking about. The movie has been out for 8 months now. If you haven't seen it already, you should go check it out. 

Telling a mental health worker that I was being watched was the worst thing I could do. I was diagnosed with schitzo-affective disorder after I told them I was being watched. They didn't believe me. They thought that I was being a nutcase and a liar. "Who would want to spy on her?" They asked themselves and each other, before slapping a degrading label on me. Those people are not my friends. They're just trying to make a paycheck. 

I never told another mental worker that I was being watched after that. They might try to say that I have full blown schizophrenia, and I don't. I'm not going to let anyone misdiagnose me so they can keep a job. I'll pass. If I was rich enough to be removed from all of this filthy, dirty, trifling, incestuous surveillance, then I wouldn't have schitzo-affective in the first place. 

A white van
A white suspicious van before graffiti. Are they really there?

Mobile surveillance: When surveillance starts following you and you think you're hallucinating 








At first, I thought that I was only under surveillance because I was on probation for a criminal charge.  After I got off of probation in 2020, I realized that I was still being watched. White panel vans would follow me every where I went and circle around the block. I never know who they are. I don't know if they're the police, the feds, human traffickers, or kidnappers, but they always follow me. I'm not hallucinating. They're really there. If I tagged their vans with graffiti, I'll know for sure that they're really there, and not just some figment of my imagination. I'm really being stalked.

White van with graffiti
After graffiti. Yes, the pigs are really there. 



I also started paying attention to all the surveillance cameras on people's houses. It sickened me because they can track my every move. Whenever I'm outside, they can see me, and it's creepy and sickening. They can see just about every single thing I am going. I don't know how to escape the predators. I tried so many times but I just can't escape their gay incestuous abuse. 

A predator is lurking
A predator is lurking 24/7 

Don't spy: I won't be them 



I've never spied on anyone and I'm not about to start. I'll never want to be like the predators that spy on me 24/7. I've never owned a spy camera a day in my life. If I was spying on them, I'd get arrested, but if they spy on me, no one cares. That's how it feels living under the gayest surveillance in the history of all mankind. It feels yucky and it feels gross and unfair. I'll never have a piece of mind or any privacy. 

One camera inside a bedroom
One gay surveillance camera inside of a bedroom 



Terror 24/7: I don't know what it feels like to be safe 

I still take showers in the dark and I still believe that I'm being watched inside of the house. I feel like I'm being watched when I wake up, urinate, bathe, eat, sleep, watch TV, go to the store, walk to the car, walk my dog, read a book, write a blog, and lay down for a nap. It's the yuckiest pain that I have ever felt, and it is never going to go away. I can't protect myself from these sickening predators the way I want to because I'm always outnumbered by them. They lie when they don't get what they want, and they set me up. 

Cameras on a house
More gay surveillance cameras attached to a house 

My body parts aren't safe and neither is my face 



I don't know what it feels like to be safe. My face isn't safe, my chin isn't safe, my eyebrows aren't safe, my fingernails and toenails aren't safe, my genitals aren't safe, my breasts aren't safe, my ears aren't safe, and my eyes aren't safe. My whole body is not safe around anyone. My life is infested with gross, incestuous predators that are full of gay pride and I can't outrun them. It's only one me, and it's a million of them. They all hate me, and are never going to stop bullying me. They never grow up. The gay predators want everything their way. 

Some hidden cameras can't be seen or found. Good luck finding the camera in this picture! 


###


Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles