Terror Firsthand #60: Risk Taking Behavior

 ©Terror Firsthand is a fictional blog series that was created in 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Photos are reenactments and dramatization. The following story is for mature audiences only. Please, do not try anything dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror, explicit sexual content 

Terror Firsthand: Risk Taking Behavior 

Woman holding balloon
Releasing a balloon for GD6Star 



GD6 was a disgusting motherfu*ker. I did not mean to get on that gang site and go to his initiation back then. It was a huge mistake. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I really thought I wanted to be in a gang. I changed my mind. I don't like them niggas no more.

I spent all day uploading the clips for my music video onto my cellphone so I could send them off to be edited. Then I spent the rest of the day drinking margaritas and wine coolers. I didn't do much. I hate drawing negative attention to myself. 

I ended up buying a black balloon from the 99 cent store so I could release it in the air for GD6Star. I really wanted it to work out. I started crying because he was really gone forever and it was nothing I could do about it. I felt more alone today than I did the day before. GD6 was way more evil and sinister than GD6Star. 

The next day, I decided to go on a bear tour. I wanted to see the bears. During the tour, I encountered a black bear. I started screaming.

"Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh there it is!" I yelled. It was huge and it looked to be 600 lbs or larger. I had never seen anything that big coming out of the forest before. I grabbed my camera and started to record a video clip of the bear with me in it. Then the tour guide said,

"No. Do not get close to the bear!" 

"How am I going to prove that I saw it!?" I yelled.

"You must take picture from inside of the vehicle. Do not get out!" He said.

There was no way that I could capture the bear and me without getting out of the vehicle. I decided to get out of the vehicle to take the video clip anyway. The tour guide and the rest of the passengers sped off, leaving me with the bear. I was barely dressed so I was hoping they wouldn't just leave me there forever. I was able to capture a 5 minute clip of the oversized bear with me in it. 


Woman with bears
In West Virginia trying to record a video clip 




"Got it! Just the footage I've been looking for!" I said.

Then I became scared. The bear made a bluff charge towards me and then I pulled out my bear spray. By that time, the tour guide came back around. 

"See. Next time you're going to get left for real! We don't play that around here! Take pictures at your own damn risk! If you get attacked don't try to sue us!" Said the guide.

"Man I do not care! I got the footage I wanted!" I said. 

I thought about going to another state to see some wild horses, but I decided to chill instead. After the bear tour was over I went back to my campsite and cried again. People kept dropping like flies. When was I going to die? How many more fake people would I be forced to tolerate before I take my last breath?

I went for a walk around the campsite. I didn't see anyone else around. I felt extremely remote and secluded. I felt peace and fear at the same time. What if something happened to me out there? Who would come looking for me? I certainly wouldn't want a predator to search for me. I'd rather just d*e. 

Later that night, I decided that I wanted to record more footage so I went to a rooftop bar and recorded a scene. It was extremely scary. I kept asking myself, why am I doing this? Why am I risking my life for a video clip? I knew that if I fell, it would be a long ass drop and I would die on the spot. I didn't want to look down. 

I hurried up and recorded the 3 minute clip without looking down. I was right at the edge. Of course there was a barrier there, but it was still a long fall. I had seen stories of other people falling from a building or a cliff while trying to pose for the internet and they passed away. People were calling them stupid and I thought they were stupid too. Now here I was, doing the same thing- just for a scenic view. 

After I left the dangerous rooftop bar, I went to the beach and encountered a strange man. 

"Hi my name is Dre." The man said. I ignored him and kept walking. He ran towards me and slowed me down.

"You look nice tonight. How much for a piece of that ass?" He asked.

"$150." I said.

"Okay." The man said. 

"Let's go in the out house." He said. 

Woman with nigga
In the porta potty with Dre




He took me to a porta potty and pulled out his d*ck. Then he stroked me for about 5 minutes without a condom on. I didn't know him from a can of paint. All I know is that his name was Dre. After he came inside of me, he handed me $50. 

"Nigga I said $150!" I screamed.

"My bad this is all I have. How about I see you some other time? I'll have the rest by then!" Said Dre. If that was even his real name. 

"Nigga what the f*ck?! I want the whole $100 you owe me!" I said, feeling played and pimped out.

"Here just take my number. It's 555-....." Said Dre.

I put the fake nigga number inside my phone. Then Dre said,

"Where are you headed to?" 

"I'm going back to my crib." I said. "I'm going to sleep."

"I'm bout to do the same thing. Make sure you hit me up." He said.

"Nigga what your last name is?" I asked, feeling like a whole hooker because that's how I was being treated.

"Gresham." He said. "Andre Gresham. You can call me Dre though." 

"Ok Dre. When I hit you up you better have my money! Don't try to low-ball me like that again!" I yelled.

"Oh I won't I promise I'll have the rest next time!" He said. 

Then Dre walked me to my car and then I drove away. I couldn't believe that I let a nigga that I had only known for literally 1 minute, cum inside of me for $50. Unbelievable. I didn't even know that there was a beach in West Virginia. I also didn't expect to run into a black nigga there. 

After I got back to the campsite, I texted Dre. 

What's good? Tell me more about you. The text read.

I got some good fire coke... You wanna get high with me later on tonight? Then I can really show you what my di*k be like. Dre replied.

Nigga I want my money! Fucc all dat. I texted back.

I was fed up with taking that many dangerous risks in one day. It was time to calm the fu*k down. I did not need to develop another habit. Dre never texted back after I said that. I ended up falling asleep and I thought I heard something sniffing around the tent. I was scared that it would be no other, than the infamous black bear. 

"Oh my gosh! Not in the middle of the night! This can't be happening!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Big C started barking. I peeked my head outside and saw that it was nothing but a stray cat. I was over reacting. I said a prayer and went fast asleep. I was able to push Gaytrell out of my mind by messing with Dre Gresham. It's what Big Ski would've wanted me to do. 

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles