Terror Firsthand #59: Surviving The Masked Man

 ©Terror Firsthand is a fictional blog series that was created in 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Photos are reenactments and dramatization. The following story is for mature audiences only. Please, do not try anything dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror

Terror Firsthand: Surviving The Masked Man 

In Morgantown West Virginia




The next evening, something else lame happened. I received a bunch of phone calls from someone who kept hanging up after I answered. Then I received a nasty text that read,

You better not speak a word about what I did to you. The whole wide world knows that you're a prostitute! No one will ever believe you! And on top of that they think you're gay! No one will ever believe that you had sex with a man! If you snitch I'm going to tell everyone that you sprayed me because you was jealous of me being with another woman! Who do you think they're going to believe?!

It was the masked rapist with the bumps on his d*ck in Phoenix, making himself clear. I wanted that mentally retarded man to stay the f*ck away from me. It's none of his business if I sell p*ssy or not. He should be minding his square ass business. I'm just glad I had a monkeypox shot already. The nigga di*k was so dirty and filthy, and for his information I am not a prostitute. That was a long time ago! 

I hate men like Montrell- if that's even his real name. I'm just going to call him Gaytrell. They're so disgusting and unnatural and they always force themselves on me. Filthy gay niggas like Gaytrell are the reason why I'll never have a real man. It's always going to be fa*gots like him in my way, trying to make me look like them- gay and dirty. Sexual predators like Gaytrell are always looking to drag me down with them, and I don't even know them.

Gaytrell probably the type to have red fingernail polish on his toenails, and then lie and tell people I'm wearing it. He probably the type to have sex with his own father, and then try to make me look incestuous. Gaytrell the type to frame me for every crime he commits. It's always a bunch of sick, twisted, yucky, racist fu*ks like him lurking, trying to degrade me and lower my self esteem. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw his f*cking gay ass on the news next. 

I starved myself for a few hours, after I recieved the text. I didn't respond to him. I didn't want to stoop to his level. I ended up fixing cod and onion rings for dinner. I had brought it at Walmart the day before, along with a brand new cooler.

After I ate, I went hiking around the campsite. It felt weird being in West Virginia. I felt so violated. So battered and abused. So helpless. I felt so naked and alone. I didn't feel peace. I was scared, looking over my shoulder, and very afraid. I felt my death drawing closer. I just didn't know when it would be. I'll never know. 

I really wasn't in the mood to make a music video, but I had already brought the lighting equipment. After I got to the first scene, which was a bar, I was told that I could not set up the lighting inside of the building so I left and ended up recording some footage outside. Then I went to another bar and I was allowed to set everything up that time. The only problem was, there was too many people inside and the manager told me I had to come back the next morning, when no one was in there. 

Woman outside recording
Recording a scene for a music video 





I really didn't want to go anywhere the next morning. It was just too much of a hassle, trying to pack up all of my stuff up and find time to shoot another scene. It's irritating having to take a shower outside, and having to redo my makeup and hair in the hot summer heat all over again. I decided to just record another scene outside in another location.

Then I went to another indoors spot, which was also too packed. The bartender told me I could come back a few minutes before they close, or record outside. I decided to just record outside. I was extremely mad because I didn't get to use my new lighting equipment. What's the purpose of buying something if you're not going to use it? 

I started to book the video shoot at a dog friendly studio all the way in Charleston, where they have all the different scenes in there, but it was too expensive. It was more on the rich side, and less on the poor side. The studio costs over $300 an hour. Plus I would have to put gas in my car to get there, and gas to go back where I came from because I can't stay in Charleston. It's not the city for me. 

I read an article online during my spare time about the cost of a music video. It costs way more than $300 an hour. I don't care. I'm making due with what I have. I don't care if I don't grow as an artist. Fu*k all those rich, selfish, greedy pigs and f*ck whoever doesn't support me. They can all keep their dirty, unclean asses away from me, and get back to humping each other like wild animals. I do not care about anyone that is hating on me, and I never will! Those funky gay know it alls do not have to like me. I am not forcing them! 

Woman outside recording
Recording another music video clip




After I recorded all of the clips, I started thinking about the other costs. What about editing? Should I really be blowing money on that? Or should I just edit the video myself? Of course the professional is much better, but I'm kind of doing bad and could save a few extra dollars. I didn't know what to do and I didn't have anyone's advice to take but my own. I told myself that I would just make a decision in a couple of days. 

I took Big C to a dog park in Morgantown near my campsite for an hour, and then spent the rest of the night meditating on what had happened to me in Phoenix, and how alone I was through it all. At least the rapist didn't do anything more cruel than he already did. I was hoping he would just leave me alone and go bully someone else. 

Later on that night, I received another nasty threat. 

Yeah bi*ch you know who the f*ck this is. I heard you was in West VA, this is GD6. You better not cross over here to East VA or this going to be the last place that you ever visit! 

Oh my goodness. I thought GD6 left me alone! I just kept getting closer to danger! I thought GD6 would be de*d by now! What the f*ck!? I didn't tell anyone that I was in West VA. Did someone spot me at Walmart? Was he tracking me?! I became even more afraid but I decided that if I was going to d*e, then I would just have to, because I was too tired of running. I didn't feel like jumping up and moving to another spot because there's something wrong with all of them. There's death lurking in every city.

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles