Terror Firsthand #58: Never Going Back

 ©Terror Firsthand is a fictional blog series that was created in 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Photos are reenactments and dramatization. The following story is for mature audiences only. Please, do not try anything dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror, explicit sexual content 

Terror Firsthand: Never Going Back 

Man in jail
Dontavious Whitehead in Arizona State Prison 




The next morning, I cut on YouTube and saw Darrell on there. He had been murdered all the way in Tuscan. 

"32 Year old Darrell Williams was found dead in his Tuscan home this past weekend. He was shot in the head and died on the spot. The shooter, 45 year old Dontavious Whitehead, killed Williams during a domestic dispute. Whitehead claimed that he met Darrell Williams on a chat line, and that Williams pretended to be a bbw woman. Whitehead stated that Williams lured him to his home, and after he got him naked, he found out that he was a man. Whitehead said that he was so disgusted by Williams being a transgender, that he killed him on the spot without hesitation." The reporter stated.

"Damn, Whitehead told on himself!" I said out loud to the TV. 

I couldn't believe Darrell was going both ways on the chat line. No wonder he didn't call me back. He was fat, obese, downlow, and gay at the same time. He wanted a mans penis more than he could handle. I didn't feel anything for him after I saw that news report. His sister wasn't even on there. 

"No one was in the house while Williams was shot but the home belonged to his older sister, Chontae Wagner." The reporter continued. 

"Dontavious Whitehead is being charged with first degree murder and is being held at the Arizona State Prison with a 2 million dollar bond." Said the reporter, before the report went off. 

After I saw that report I was mad as hell. Not because Darrell died, but because I couldn't trust the chat line anymore. I mean, I had went through all of that gay stuff before with Emanuela Manuela and Ghana Bwoy and those other downlow trannies that I had met in California. Why the f*ck did I have to run into another one? I thought my days of getting tricked by the gays were over!? I started screaming and crying because I wanted to be able to trust the chatline and no longer could. What if I met another gay man!? What if he has a disease!? What if he kills me because I'm not a man!? 

Woman at store
At the closed liquor store in Tuscan 




I spent most of the evening having a long moment of silence. I drove to the liquor store all the way in Tuscan, and by the time I got there, the store was closed. I turned around and drove all the way back to Phoenix. I just wanted to clear my head. 

The next day, I went hiking around the campsite. A masked man ran up on me and held me up at knifepoint. It was around 9 am.

"Shut the fu*k up and give me some of that p*ssy or I'm going to slice your fu*king throat!" Said the masked man.

I couldn't believe he wanted my p*ssy! I thought he wanted my purse!

"Let's go back to the tent and you better take off your clothes!" Said the masked rapist. 

I had never been raped that bad before. I couldn't believe it was happening. It was so scary. No one else saw him do it either. The hiking trail was very secluded. I walked with the masked man, who was wearing all black, back to my tent.

I lifted up my dress and he pulled out his d*ck. It had bumps all over it and I was scared. He pulled out a condom and put one on. I was scared that I was going to catch a disease through the condom. He stuck his d*ck in me and raped me out for about 19 minutes until he came. Then he said,

"Fix me some breakfast. I'm not leaving you. We're together forever now." 

"Nigga I don't even know your name or age. Why you forcing me to be with you after you just raped me?! Are you serious!?" I asked the masked man.

Woman talking to man
Talking to the masked rapist in Phoenix 

Then he pulled his mask off.

"You better not speak a word of this. Repeat after me...Montrell did not rape me. I raped Montrell." He said. I couldn't believe he was setting me up like that. That was so fake and sickening.

"Oh Kay. I won't say anything. When are you going to leave? I know damn well you're not going to sit with me all day long!" I yelled.

"Right now I'm asking you to fix me something to eat. So do it." Said Montrell. That might not even be his real name. He was probably lying.

"How old are you? Can I see your ID?" I asked.

"Now why would I show you that? Don't worry about how old I am. I'm old enough! Now fix me something to eat!" The man yelled.

I started boiling some water so I could make him some dehydrated oatmeal. It's all I had. What that nigga thought I had? a cooler full of food or something? I wanted to throw the hot water on his face but I wasn't GD6Star. I wouldn't have gotten away. 

"Damn, that's all you got?" He asked.

"Yeah. What you think? I don't have no cooler or no fridge out here nigga." I said.

"So you're a rapper huh? I know you used to sell your pus*y too!" Said the stalker. Nigga was a fan of me. That's how he found me!

"So you're a crazy, stalker fan huh, trying to see what you can get out of me? You're trying to set me up and frame me huh? Lame!" I yelled, with a tear rolling down my eye.

"And why you got bumps on your di*k? You got herpes or something nigga!?" I asked.

"No I don't. That's just how my di*k was made." He said.

I knew the nigga was lying. He probably had monkeypox or something.

"Your name probably isn't even Montrell!" I yelled. 

I hated that motherfu*ker. I did not want to spend another second around him. Big C was walking around outside and all I had to do was grab him, my purse, and get the fu*k out of Phoenix. I had been there way too long. The wrong people started noticing. 

I poured the boiling water inside the oatmeal and gave it to his disgusting ass. 

"I want you to feed it to me." Said the sexual sadist.

"Nigga what!? I'm not feeding you!" I yelled.

Then he pulled out his knife and pointed it at me.

"Feed me bit*h." He said.

"Nigga go ahead and murder me." I said.

Just as he was about to stab me, the manager of the campground stopped at my tent driving a golf cart.

"Is everything okay? Are you checking out today?" Asked the manager.

"Yes. I want this man to leave. Can you please get him away from me?!" I asked. Then the manager started laughing.

"My woman play too much. Doesn't she! She knows she wants me to stay so I can put some more of this di*k up in her lil ass." Said the rapist after he kissed me on the cheek. Yuck! His mouth could have been on a penis for all I know.

Man driving golf cart
The manager at the campground in Phoenix 




"Women. Can't live with em. Can't live without them." Said the manager.

"I'm for real! I want this man to leave and yes, I am checking out!" I yelled.

"Well you guys have a few more hours. I'll let you two lovebirds pack up." Said the ignorant manager as he sped off in the golf cart.

I couldn't believe it. The man raped me and was convincing people that I was lying already and I hadn't even known him an whole hour yet. I was sickened. I threw up. Big C started barking.

"Nigga you're not going to kill me. It's eyes all over this park whether you think so or not!" I yelled. He knew I was about to check out, and that he had to leave. I was hoping he wouldn't force himself inside my car.

"I'm leaving with you." He said.

"No you're not!" I screamed.

"They think I'm your boyfriend!" He said in an evil voice while laughing hysterically. I started crying.

"Just leave me alone! Leave! If you want my money I'll just pay you!" I screamed.

"I want more than just your money. I want your whole life!" Said one of the evilest men I had ever saw. 

What kind of sick ass sh*t did I get myself into?! I reached into my purse and sprayed the man with pepper. Then I grabbed Big C, hopped in the car, and drove away as far from Phoenix as I possibly could. I knew I would never be able to go to Mesa to see Romeo or go to Chandler to see Quentin ever again. I knew that the singing lessons were out of the question, and that I needed to relocate ASAP. The s*it I went through with Darrell should have been eye opening enough. I could've lost my life too. I drove back towards the East Coast, until I settled in a town in West Virginia.

At store
At Walmart in West Virginia 




After I got to West Virginia, I purchased a tent from Walmart. I didnt want to be seen, but I didn't have a choice. I needed another tent. I set up camp nearby and fixed something to eat. I only ate soup. My stomach couldn't hold anything else down. I was scared of a bear attacking me but I didn't see any all night. I didn't have to spend a single dime to stay at the campsite, but I had to leave after 14 days because those were the rules. I was scared that a creep or a sicko would attack me at the new location, but for the first 24 hours, nothing bad happened. I was scared that the sick gay f*ggot that I had encountered in Phoenix would try to rat me out and tell people I sprayed him. I was scared and I started praying.

"Any spirit that will listen, please don't let that gay predator frame me! Please don't let that yucky, unclean man set me up! I'm innocent! I didn't do anything! I need protection! Santa Muerte, ogun, oshun, Elegua, yemaya, obatala.. archangel Gabriel, archangel St. Michael, somebody! Help!" I yelled to the sky. "I'm so desperate right now, I don't care if the Lady of Guadalupe or St. Jude helps!" I continued. 

I was shook to the core. I didn't even want to be outside anymore, but I had nowhere else to go. I wouldn't be safe inside either. If someone wanted to get to me, it really didn't matter if I'm indoors or outdoors. People commit crimes in both places. 

The next day, my phone rang. It was the manager from the campground in Phoenix.

"Hello, is everything okay. Are you going to pack up your tent and take it with you?" Said the same man that didn't take my cry for help seriously.

"I'm not in Arizona anymore. I told you I was running away from that man. You didn't believe me. I'm not coming back to get that stuff. Y'all can throw it away. I'll count it as a loss." I said. 

Woman in mountains
In West Virginia near the mountains on the phone 




"Did you file a police report?" He asked.

"No I did not!" I yelled.

"Well it isn't our responsibility to clean up after you." Said that manager. I hung up the phone. They didn't have a choice because I wasn't going back. 

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles