New single 'On The East Coast' Out Now On SoundCloud

 

'On The East Coast' single cover. 2024. Oya Obinidodo © All rights reserved. 

New single 'On The East Coast' dropping soon: I don't care if the world doesn't f*ck with me

Yesterday, I recorded a solo track that I wrote, entitled 'On the East Coast'. It is a R&B and Rap song about life on the East Coast, and will be released on all music platforms on the next major holiday. There will also be a music video that I will be filming that will be released to YouTube and Vimeo. If you're a fan of my music, follow me on Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, iHeartRadio and Instagram. 'On The East Coast' is the second single from my upcoming third solo album which release date has not been set. In the meantime, check out the song on SoundCloud.

Listen To 'On The East Coast' Early on SoundCloud

Subscribe to Oya Obinidodo on YouTube

Be sure to stayed tuned for more 'Terror Firsthand' stories every midnight EST. 'Terror Firsthand' will resume on 6/24/2024. 

My book, Living Around Dangerous Human Predators and How to survive Them part 2 is still on the way! It will drop on Barnes and Noble and Amazon one day! In the meantime, read the first one! 

I don't feel safe anyway 

In other news, yesterday I caught a speeding ticket. The camera at the stop light caught me and the citation was sent to me in the mail. I was fined $100. I immediately paid the fine off. I will do all that I can in the future to avoid more speeding tickets. I will always make sure that my GPS is on from now on, even when I don't need it. The GPS will let me know when I have reached the maximum speeding limit. 

Another lesson I learned from that was that I really have to watch what I do. For example, I can't be filming music videos on people's property without their consent. Even if it looks like a run down, raggedy bando. It doesn't matter. It probably belongs to somebody. There might be cameras around and I would hate for another citation to come in the mail for trespassing. 

The same thing happened to me way back in 2013. I received a court document by mail with a court date on it and I had to go court for a non violent crime that was caught on a surveillance camera. If anyone is reading this, I hope you learned something from my story. Just because you think you're getting away with something, doesn't mean that you are. CCTV footage can always come back to haunt you. 

I don't know where my next music video will be filmed. Everywhere look unsafe. All the spots outdoors look unsafe and all the studios indoors look unsafe. I looked all over the place but I'm going to make sure I'm in a safe place. If no one else cares about my safety, I do. I don't feel safe!

Still not gay: I still don't owe these b*tches anything 

I don't want any women in my videos of course. I'm the main star, not them, and I don't want any phoney, sadistic niggas in my video either. Women are not welcomed around me. I had to draw a boundary because they are all yucky, useless, gay, nasty, trifling, stuck up, fatal, mean, competitive, sickening, two-faced, unsupportive, wack, negligent, and stank and always have been. 

Nothing has changed. Me and other women have nothing in common. I don't want to be anywhere near them. I don't want to sit them them or look at them. They're nothing to look at. When I look at women, I feel like I'm looking at nothing. I feel like I'm looking at objects and pieces of human waste. I don't feel like I'm looking at real people. I do not trust them, and I am very serious. That is why I started this f*cking blog. I mean what I say. I feel like women are a life threatening, deadly, disease to me and they have done nothing to prove that they aren't. They look like AIDS to me, and they all make me feel extremely uncomfortable. I don't owe them anything.

Anyways, I don't want to see or hear any evil. More than likely it will be me in the video by myself- like I usually am. What's new? I don't hang with pigs and rats! I ain't no snitch. If anyone says I am they are a fraud, just like all the other lies they tell, and they wanna get me k*lled.

Listen to Podcast: Explaining What It's Like To be Defamed (Explicit)

2024. Oya Obinidodo © All rights reserved.



Listen to the podcast below to understand how I feel being defamed by others.

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles