I'm Not Jealous of My Opps at All

Image Source: Designer491

Today was just another day. I heard voices inside my head calling me horrifying names just like I do any other day. The verbal assaults are awful. I believe that my enemies, whom I refer to as opps, and have been calling them that for several years now, get a kick out of me hearing the voices. It's really dirty and disgusting how people pick on my mental condition. They never do anything to make it better. That's how I know alot of people have problems. 

I don't look for anything from anybody because in my eyes, everyone is seriously fucked up, and can't do anything nice for me. I don't look at their social media pages and get jealous of anyone's life. People treat me so horribly that I don't see anything to be jealous of. I know that the people that treat me wrong are fucked up people, and I know that they are extremely stank. I'm not impressed with anything they have. They turn me off more and more. I'm not the type to lust or greed for anything. Those aren't good character traits to have, along with jealousy. 

I'm just going to stay in my lane like I been doing, which is probably one of the reasons I'm still alive and not deceased. I'll never mention who my opps are. I don't know anyone's name, and I never will. It's too many of them. It's like the whole world. I'm still avoiding predators, sickos, murderers, gays, weirdos, and bitches that are yucky, gross, and stanker than a year old pound of stale sardines- which is all of them.

Comments

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles