Terror Firsthand #7: Living at Camp San La Muerte

 © Terror Firsthand is a fictional short story blog series that was created in April 2024. It is for entertainment purposes only, and I wrote it from the top of my head. Please, do not try any thing dangerous at home. 

Warning: extreme terror

Terror Firsthand: Living at Camp San La Muerte 

Walking with grizzly
At Camp San La Muerte 

A few hours later I asked San La Muerte for something else. I started feeling worrisome, but the ghostly spirit said that I could ask for anything. So I did.

"Can you k*ll everyone I don't like?" I asked eagerly.

"They're already dead. Cut on the news. All of their faces will be on there." Said the ghostly spirit. 

I immediately cut on the huge 500 inch TV inside the tent. The news was already on. As the TV flipped through the channels by itself, I saw each of the bullies one by one. They were all dead. I was happier than I ever felt. I felt a bit chilly, so the heat cut on by itself. I didn't even have to grab the remote. It's like the ghostly spirit could tell everything that I was feeling and thinking. After the heat cut on, the TV cut off by itself. 

I sat in the tent and decided that I wanted to go explore the outdoors. The scene automatically switched to the forest, and I didn't have to grab the remote once again. I didn't even need it anymore. I walked along the hiking trail with my dog and saw lots of different animals. I saw horses, bison, moose, and even grizzly bears. 

"Don't worry. They won't bite." Said San La Muerte.

I walked over to one of the Grizzly Bears and handed a mother and two cubs a bowl of berries. I watched as the bears destroyed the berries in a matter seconds, leaving no more trace of the berries behind. Then, a bucket of salmon appeared for the bears. It was the first time I had ever seen them. They didn't even attack me. The bears followed me along the whole trail and walked me over to a new tent. 

"Oh, don't worry about walking back to the other one. Everything you need is in the new one." Said San La Muerte. The ghost knew I was tired. 
By that point, I didn't even have to walk. The spirit lifted me up and carried me to the bed. 

"Wow, I didn't know that I could float in the air!" I said. "How cool!" 

I started levitating almost every day from that point on. I sat levitated above the ground almost 24/7. I cut the TV on. One of the Grizzly bears from outside came in and sat down on the floor next to my dog. I started watching the news as more of the bullies were on there pronounced dead. I didn't know what else to watch. 

One day, it had the nerve to want to storm outside. Water started gushing into the tent, wiping me out towards the gigantic ocean.

"You're not gonna drown. You should know this by now. You're immortal now. It's a part of being here." 
Said San La Muerte in a subtle tone. 

I floated in the ocean while it rain, thundered, and lightening for almost 24 hours. I didn't ask the ghost to make the storm stop. I just wanted to see what it felt like to survive in the open sea during a thunderstorm storm. It was cool sitting above the waves. The storm eventually stopped and I popped back up inside a new tent. The scene then changed to desert. It was scorching hot and I knew I wasn't going to burn. The temperature was 190° and I sat outside in the heat all day and night. I didn't even sweat. Whenever I needed a bottle of water a fresh cold one would pop up right in my hand out of no where. I started levitating even higher than I was at first. My dog started levitating too. It was crazy. 

"San La Muerte, let me see your face." I asked.

A split second later a grim reaper appeared. It was a real skeleton wearing a black cloak holding a skeleton head. 

"Hi, I just wanted to see you face to face." I said.

"Well now I'm here. Anything else?" Said San La Muerte.

"Yeah can you sit beside me?" I questioned. 

The skeleton sat right down beside me. Even falling asleep on my shoulder. I eventually fell asleep in the middle of a sandstorm. By the time I woke up, the skeleton was still there, waiting for me to say something. I saw a mountain lion from afar. I appeared right in front of the mountain lion and then a bowl of meat appeared in front of the lion. The lion started devouring the meat and then walked off, knowing that if he needed more, it would appear. 

Swimming
Swimming at Camp San La Muerte 

I found a river nearby and started swimming. There were alligators and sharks all in the water swimming around me. Lots of fish appeared in the water for the alligators and sharks to eat. I swam in the river for hours and then appeared inside of a house. 

"I know you didn't want to be in the tent anymore." Said the ghost.

I walked around the house and it was definitely a mansion. There were endless rooms. There were so many that I didn't even want to peek my head in any of them. I didn't care. If San La Muerte placed me there, then it was where I needed to be. 

I woke back up in a tent. 

"I know you didn't want to be inside of that house anymore." Said San La Muerte, who knew more about me than any physical human ever did.

"You're right. Can I have...." I continued.

A apple cinnamon muffin and a cup of orange juice, popped up on a tray near my bed. My bed was huge. It was like the size of 10 king size beds. I had never been in a bed that large before. It was nice witnessing all of the cool things San La Muerte did for me. The ghost knew I was hungry. 

I ate the muffins and drank the orange juice. I didn't know what type of environment I wanted to be in at the point. 

"Hmm. Should I visit the city, or should I go to mars, or should I go to Mexico?" I asked myself out loud. 

I decided on Mexico and within seconds I was in Acapulco. It was my first time being in Mexico, and I wasn't afraid. I stopped at a grocery store and popped up inside of a mansion on the beach. There were palm trees everywhere. There were no other people, just me. I made tacos, just for the thrill. I sat and watched the ocean waves from the balcony as I meditated peacefully.

A few minutes later, three gang members wearing bulletproof gear and carrying assault rifles popped while I was outside walking. They started shooting at me for I don't know what reason. I didn't die though. The bullets went right threw me. The gang members couldn't understand why I wouldn't die, and all three of them vanished into thin air, leaving behind ashes. 

"Wow!" Was all I could say. I then walked around the empty mansion with my dog and poured a glass of tequila. I don't try to make everything appear. Sometimes I have to do things. You know, just so I know that I'm a real person and not a ghost. 

To be continued...

Popular Post

My Second Solo Album: The Ruff Owtdowz is still streaming on All music platforms

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Releases New Official Music Video 'From Smokin Rocks'

Rapper Oya Obinidodo Selected at The Widescreen Film Festival For Multiple Films

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #107: The Westminster's Return From Switzerland

Terror Firsthand #108: The Housesitter From Hell