Incest Pest Gang: The Most Deadliest Gang on the East Coast

Image Source: Ncognet0

Warning: This article contains profanity, extreme violence, and my personal hate towards gays, bullies, and people with gay incestuous faces

Taking their hate seriously 

There is a violent and deadly gang on the East Coast. The gang, whose name has been changed to IPG - Incest Pest Gang, is always causing terror to me. I am not writing this blog to speak up for others. No one reads my blogs anyway. I am writing this blog to speak from my own experiences and my own perspective. Incest Pest Gang crimes range from incest, to stalking, harassment, kidnapping, human trafficking, pimping and pandering, spying, theft, wire fraud, money laundering, assault, malicious wounding, and rape. 

Everytime I try to run away from Incest Pest Gang they start telling lies on me. They start saying 'That lady is a disgusting copycat of our family ", when in reality I don't know anyone's family from a can of paint. I don't even know my own family how the fuck do they believe that I know theirs? 

Some of the members are so stinky that they start lying and telling people I'm a man. They know that I am not a transgender and want to be funky and embarrassing towards me. I was born a female and I'm on my period right now. I carry myself like lady, no matter how many times the male IPG members raped me in the past. They start telling lies to make me look like I wear nail polish and they know I don't. Just because I'm a lady, doesn't mean I have to wear any funky ass gay nail polish. I'm not other women and I'll never want to be included in their funky ass, smelly looking gangs. They threaten and infest every little thing I do. They are absolutely sickening and they enjoy every bit of it. It is truly disgusting. 

Incest Pest Gang treats me like I don't have any value at all. They're always calling me 'Tard' and treating me like I'm one of them, and I'm not. I don't even like drinking too much anymore because IPG is always blowing my high. They're gross, and I want to be more isolated. I don't want to step outside and see a bunch of smelly looking IPG members everywhere. It's ugly scenery. Incest Pest Gang treats like I'm not even smart enough to write this blog. Everytime I speak up for myself, they get funkier, and they want to be a bigger predator towards me. They still want to silence me. 

I'm not affiliated with "IPG" at all

Some of the Incest Pest Gang bullies even resort to telling people that I grow beards on my face. They lie so good, people actually believe them and don't want to know me for themselves. They are excellent con artists and frauds and they are good at molesting the fuck out someone. I've never been a tranny a day in my life those are all lies. Those people are bogus and they bite my style everywhere I go. They want me to live in filth, not cleanliness. I'm not a "our", "we" , "us", "they" "y'all" "those" or "them". 

I do not know anyone and anyone that knows me is a fucking fraudulent, gay, son of a bitch. I am not anyone's bestie, friend, wife, girlfriend, partner, neighbor, homie, cousin, niece, sister, or baby mother. I do not know these funky ass people in America. No one has ever been there for me. I am 100% solo all the time. I am not a piece of property. I am not a slave and I am not a gay person. IPG does not understand any of that, and can not comprehend, but swear they're so much smarter than me. 

They pester and annoy me on purpose & it's sickening 

IPG is a large filthy ass gang. IPG members are really stinky and they need help. They're never going to believe that they need any. They are too funky and think they're all good looking and smart. When really, they are so close to each other that they all have faces that look like they've all been in a twisted stinky incestuous orgy. It's disgusting, and being around them is filthy. There's nothing clean about it. They have nasty attitudes to match their filthy behavior. It's disgusting that they all think they look flawless. They all look like piles of feces and vomit. They're fucking ugly-even with a lot of money and friends. They all look like they stink and swallow each other's nuts and breasts. It is very nasty. They start saying "I'll never be gay for Ed" when in reality, I'll never be gay for all of them. I never asked the funky faggots to be gay. I never tried to turn anyone out. It was the other way around. My name is not Ed, and I'm not a little retarded boy. I'm a grown adult woman over 30 years old, and my name is Oya Obinidodo.

Incest Pest Gang is nosier than they appear 

Incest Pest Gang has hundreds of thousands of members all over the East Coast and I am very afraid of them. They all appear to be minding their business, but not all of them do. I personally have written hundreds and hundreds of blogs and articles about how I have attempted to run away from Incest Pest Gang. IPG members have different ranks. There is no age limit on Incest Pest Gang. The members range from minors to people over 60 years old. 

I've tried to run away from IPG for many years but I never became successful. I had dreams of becoming a millionaire and building a mansion in the middle of nowhere. I did everything I could to get away from IPG- from going to college, to starting an online business, to believing in religion, to working a 9-5, to moving to overpopulated major cities. None of it worked. I'm still around Incest Pest Gang, and I am scared of their crimes. There is no safe place for me to hide. Incest Pest Gang is infesting the whole area, and I'm all alone and still helpless. Each city I drive to, is full of hopelessness and despair. 

Everyday I wake up, the same day repeats itself. There is no excitement in my life. Nothing is fun to me anymore. I don't have any hobbies that I enjoy. I'm scared to go anywhere because Incest Pest Gang is terrorizing almost every dangerous street corner on the East Coast. I'm always looking over my shoulder, scared that I'm going to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and get shot. I know IPG is watching me 24/7. I know they are spying on me and no one can convince me that they are not because I don't have any privacy. 

Incest Pest Gang has been terrorizing me for so many years now, that I still bathe in secrecy because I'm scared that IPG is watching me bathe. Some of the members of Incest Pest Gang are straight and some of them are transgender. I really don't like gays, so being watched by transgenders and lesbians all day really makes me extremely sick to the stomach. I don't like how they are. I don't like their attitudes. They still say "AND" to everything I said to them in the past. It's stinky. They all look like. The men look like the women and the women look like the men. 

I really hate living on Incest Pest Gang's deadly turf. No matter how much I travel, I can't shake that filthy, stinky, gang off of me. They are all like bloodsucking ticks. It isn't fair. I'm too clean for that. IPG sometimes move there operation around from city to city or state to state. Some of the members are well connected and know a lot of evil gross people all throughout the U.S. I'm not as safe as think, just because I run to a new area. Incest Pest Gang will put out a hit from anywhere. Some of them are so powerful, they will even put out a hit from behind bars. 

They stalk, they spy, they make threats, and they murder

Incest Pest Gang is very evil and dangerous. I don't want IPG to shoot me unless they plan to kill. I don't wanna get disfigured or paralyzed from the waist down by these nosey, pestering, sickening, incest-faced IPG members. If you're not scared of their dangerous murders, then you're probably one of them. IPG targets anyone.

I've been to 15 states and I ran out of places to go. I don't wanna waste my time finding out what's in the states that I haven't been to. I'm infested with poverty thanks to Incest Pest Gang. Incest Pest Gang is not going to let me go. They're way too narcissistic and negligent. They are going to infest me with their precense in every city I run to. They are going to let me know that they exist and that I can not ignore them. There's an old saying that goes "if you can't beat them join them". I'll pass. I don't wanna join Incest Pest Gang in any state. 

I'm surviving from day to day, like I previously stated, and each day is repetative of the last. It's scary. Incest Pest Gang will not let me have any peace. They will not let me have any privacy and they will not let me enjoy my freedom. I live like I'm in solitary confinement on the outside and it isn't fair. Of course, IPG is going to deny everything I say that they're doing, but they're doing it, and I am very annoyed by their constant terrorism. There is not a fun place in sight to visit. Every place is a violent and a sadistic ghetto nightmare. 

They go all kinds of ways 

There are gay trans faces all around me, and I don't even want to look at them or hear their voice. The members of IPG have some of the most incestuous, twisted faces I have ever seen, and they never think that they're ugly. They can be uglier than a chimpanzee mixed with a gorilla, and still think that their faces are clean, when in reality their faces are filthy and unclean and they lool like eyesores to me. They sound really nasty when they talk and they conjure some of the most terrifying facial expressions I have ever seen. I really don't want to know that IPG exist, but it does. 

I can barely go to the store without running into a bunch of filthy transwomen, stinky slow couples, and gay, stinky, horny, trifling lesbians with a trifling incestuous attitude. It's gross. I am not apart of Incest Pest Gang or any other gang. I am solo, and I am always being victimized or set up by their kind. They commit all of those filthy crimes and still have the nerve to look down on me. How dare they. Incest Pest Gang is trash and is sickens me that I'll never be rich. I'm just living to die. Thanks to IPG, I never have any fun and I never get to do anything I like doing! 

Comments

Popular Post

My New Single "Blasting Thru Yo Speaker' is Out Now!

Terror Firsthand #37: Those Kinds Of Parties

Terror Firsthand #15: A Horrifying Destination

Terror Firsthand #6: Visiting Kodak River for first Time

Terror Firsthand #20: Opp After Opp

Bucket List Solo Camping Planning Presents a Set of Unique Challenges and Struggles